Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for an experienced Claims Assistant with our client. As a member of our client's claims team, perform diverse claims support duties requiring thorough knowledge and understanding of all applicable procedures and policies.
Claims Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist claims examiners and management by performing clerical functions according to designated timeframes and guidelines
- Responsible for entry of new claims into the system and maintaining claims for accuracy, including necessary documentation and payments
- Prepare and type legal documents
- Makes disability and medical payments within the given authority
- Input and monitor scheduled invoices, payments, and cancellations
- Complete necessary correspondence from queues to clients, providers, and claimants
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience as a claims assistant or equivalent experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including insurance jobs in the U.S. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary-to-hire, or direct-hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business as usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.