Remote Licensed Inside Sales Representative
The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
Our Remote Licensed Inside Sales Agent position is offered in The State of Florida. Applicants must reside in this state to be considered, and hold an active Property and Casulty License.
**This position may have future in-office requirements depending on candidate location.**
1000 AAA Dr
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
As an Inside Sales Licensed Insurance Agent you will be handling inbound calls or leads, consulting with customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products, and benefits to convert leads into customers. Depending on your work assignment, you will interact with our customers through live calls.
Youd be a great fit if you are:
A Passionate Seller: When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers.
A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Liberty brand, you believe in what youre selling, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs.
A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While sales is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Total first year earnings average from $55K-$75K through a combination of base salary and uncapped monthly sales incentives.
- Top Performing Agents in their second year and onward, can earn up to 100k+.
- Starting base salary is between $45K-$49.4K and monthly incentive plans vary depending on work assignments. Position assignments vary depending on business needs.
Schedule Details :
- Our Inside Sales Insurance Agent positions are offered in the State of Florida. Qualified applicants must reside in this state to be considered.
- Paid remote training is (4) months for those with a Property and Casualty Insurance license and (4.5) months for those unlicensed.
- Product Training is 4-6 weeks (about 1 and a half months) of remote training, Monday-Friday starting at 10:00am (EST).
- Onboarding is 12 weeks (about 3 months) where you begin to take calls and begin earning commission.
Permanent work schedules begin between 11am-1pm your local time. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- You can expect to work this schedule for a minimum of 12 months before consideration for another shift.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- Active Property and Casulty License
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
**This position may have in-office requirements depending on candidate location.**
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-equity-inclusion/
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discriminationon the basis ofrace, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.