Commercial Liabilty Claims Specialist- Remote
Commercial Liability Adjusters- Remote
My client is currently seeking two (2) Remote Commercial Liability Adjusters to investigate and adjust commercial General Liability (GL) and commercial Automobile exposures in multiple states.
- Investigate assigned complex GL & Auto claims including initial investigation, evaluating coverage, negotiating settlements and setting reserves within authority limits, time standards and company best practices.
- Set and maintain an appropriate diary schedule per company guidelines.
- Attend mediations for those cases within designated authority level
- Work with and coordinate the claims handling quality of independent adjusters and other vendors in an attempt to handle claims effectively and contain expenses.
- Recognize exposures and apply company reserving philosophy. Discuss exposures with manager that exceeds authority.
* Minimum of four years commercial liability GL/Auto claim adjusting experience.
* Strong working understanding of the judicial and legal systems.
* Ability to interpret and explain insurance policy coverage as applicable.
* Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
* Current, active Adjusters License in assigned jurisdiction(s).
* AIC, SCLA designations or other relevant and pertinent coursework or experience.
* Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
For immediate consideration please email your resume in a Word document to email@example.com.