Sr. Software Engineer - Remote
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with modern enterprise level .NET and Angular experience. They will collaborate with our new policy team to design, develop and maintain modern software systems. They will work on front-line projects that directly affect the outcome of the company. A self-driven collaborative engineer who enjoys the challenge of resolving complex problems with innovative solutions will be successful. This role is fully remote.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems
- Perform requirements analysis, system design, peer reviews and write documentation
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams
- Apply sound software engineering principles and processes, including iterative development, unit testing, version control and monitoring
- Adhere to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of software
- Learn our business model and understand existing enterprise applications
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Expertise with Angular 2+ & TypeScript
- Expertise with C#/.NET Core
- Expertise with MS SQL server
- Experience with source control / versioning
- Experience with Azure development and microservices design
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Must be self-directed and have a strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $49,359 – $108,911
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.