Total Loss Claims Adjuster (Commercial Auto)
- Sarasota, Florida
- $50,000 - $74,999
- May 17, 2023
- Jul 15, 2023
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Investigate and adjust assigned commercial auto property damage, CGL PD, and garage claims.
- Determine liability, establish vehicle values, secure information, review coverages, and settle claims.
- Interpret damage appraisal reports, identify subrogation opportunities, and negotiate claims to successful conclusion or transfer of file to regional adjuster.
- Handle all assigned inventory of claims within departmental guidelines, following Best Practices and company policies and procedures for property and casualty claims.
- Work with and may coordinate the work of independent adjusters and miscellaneous vendors in an attempt to handle claims effectively and contain expenses.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Applicable Adjuster's license.
- One year experience with commercial or personal lines claims or completion of company claim trainee program.
- Solid working knowledge of insurance claim procedures, rules, systems, and regulations.
- Solid working knowledge of claim file management techniques and processes.
- Solid working knowledge of automobile repair techniques, interpreting written damage appraisals.
- Basic knowledge of multi-state jurisdictions and statutes.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze, define, and solve problems; the use of good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to learn to interpret and explain insurance policy coverage as applicable to the area of claims handling.
Why you should apply:
- We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We are a leading insurance company with a strong reputation.
- We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
If you are a talented and experienced Total Loss Claim Service Team Adjuster, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org