Sr. Software Engineer
2 days left
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with experience in modern front-end technologies to join our software engineering team to design, develop and maintain modern software applications.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a strong creative drive and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand but the conviction to speak up and explain your decisions.
Opportunity for remote work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and maintain complex web applications
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews
- Adhere to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of software
- Learn our business model and understand existing enterprise applications
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of experience with C#.NET framework
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET CORE
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC
- 3+ years of experience with Web API
- 3+ years of experience with LINQ
- 3+ years of experience with web service technologies including WCF, SOAP, XML, JSON
- 3+ years of experience with jQuery & AJAX
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+, preferably versions 12+
- Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with logging libraries such as Log4Net
- Experience with testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- Comfortable working in a team setting or independently
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $92,434 – $155,322
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.