Join PMA'S Customer Service Center - Remote, Hybrid & Onsite Opportunities Available
PMA Companies has a variety of positions available at our Customer Service Center (CSC). Our CSC is key to PMA's service proposition. It's comprised of professionals that provide support in the areas of medical bill handling, customer service, underwriting support, insurance processing and more. Our staff know firsthand PMA's systems and processes and focus on delivering superior customer service. Our culture is one of accountability, teamwork, and performance. Interested in joining our team?
PMA is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Customer Service Representative
- Loss Intake Representative
- Insurance Processor
- Medical Bill Reviewer/Specialist
- Data Entry Operator
Many of PMA's positions with the CSC allow for a remote, hybrid or in office work, depending on the role. Regardless of your work arrangement, you'll have the support you need from our leadership team and the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals who are committed to providing superior service to our clients.
If you are seeking an opportunity to transition out of an in-person customer facing role, like retail, banking, medical office support, food service or other service-related industry, PMA may be the perfect next step in your career journey. Many of our employees have found success at PMA and have made it their long-term home.Requirements:
Each of PMA's opportunities are unique in its daily job responsibilities but there are certain skills and traits that are essential to success. We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service orientation as demonstrated through work experience in banking, healthcare, insurance, retail or other service focused industry.
- Comfort working in a production-oriented setting.
- Ability to learn multiple systems quickly and efficiently, including good keyboarding and system navigation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions based on established procedures and workflow.
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability in a professional work setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to seek solutions, problem solve and work independently, in some cases remotely from your home.
- Strong attention to detail and quality awareness.
- In addition, candidates who possess specific skills including exposure to medical terminology and/or billing, strong math aptitude, experience with insurance coverages, experience in a call center and/or bilingual language skills are highly encouraged to apply.
Submit your resume today to be considered for any one of the opportunities listed above and potentially speak with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team.
To learn more about PMA visit our website at https://www.pmacompanies.com/about/careers