Sr. SW Engineer
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is seeking a collaborative Web Application Engineer to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a background in web application development and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand and the confidence to speak up and explain your decisions.
Opportunity for remote work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and maintain complex software systems
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews
- Learn our business model and understand existing CorVel applications
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, and Database Design
- Experience with .Net C#
- Experience developing single-page applications
- Experience with SOA architecture with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API (ASP.Net)
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a combination of education and related experience
- Comfortable working in a team setting or independently
- Good Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with Google Services API
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with GIT
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $56,860 – $91,580
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.