Product Manager- Property
The Product Manager analyzes business issues and provides recommendations for the implementation of new rating plans, underwriting rules, process improvements, and other initiatives to support profitable growth.
- Work with all departments to enhance and refine products.
- Analyze product performance, recommend, and execute recommendations necessary to achieve corporate goals.
- Project management including planning, business requirements, timeliness, and quality.
- Implements new state programs and products to support corporate goals.
- Leads the rate review process, including preparing the filings and state required supporting documents, serving as liaison to the Departments of Insurance, and providing guidance to systems.
- A demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of trends in personal lines property products and rates.
- Experience in the creation and development of new products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must. Ability to use custom and applicable software preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years' personal lines property experience in product, actuarial, underwriting, finance or operations desired.
- CPCU or testing toward CPCU preferred.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org