Claims Customer Service Representative - Bilingual - Evening Shift
As a member of the Customer Service Center Call Center Team, ensure efficient and timely processing of all work assignments into applicable business systems with strict adherence to all established procedures to assist in the attainment of service level goals throughout the CSC.
- Provide accurate and timely resolution to claims customer service inquiries
- Advise Clients by telephone of status of claims inquiries
- Coordinate client follow-ups with appropriate claims adjusters
- Provide support and back up assistance to other areas of CSC as needed
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Previous inbound telephonic customer service experience in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Attention to detail
- Insurance experience, knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of PMA Claims Systems a plus
- Ability to handle conversational Spanish is a requirement
- Evening shift - 11:45 AM - 8:00 PM