Vice President of Legal & Compliance
My client is a Florida based P&C insurance company seeking to hire a Vice President of Legal and Compliance to work in their Florida Home Office managing the day to day legal and compliance operations for all levels of the Corporation, including but not limited to operations, claims, regulatory and corporate. Coordinates all legal review of documents that bind the corporation and assists in the development, maintenance and implementation of company's corporate governance policies by performing the following duties.
• Oversight for compliance, regulatory, and examination affairs.
• Support of Claims litigation (in conjunction with VP of Claims).
• Manages corporate legal matters including Board of Directors and Shareholder support and corporate contract work.
• Coordinates with external legal counsel on all legal matters.
• Provides advice and guidance to management on matters related to problem solving, discipline, termination, and employment law.
• Conducts investigations
. • Coordinates market conduct and other examinations with regulators.
• Drafts, interprets, and manages all proposal and contract documents.
Please send your resume confidentially to email@example.com.