CSR-Personal Lines (Hybrid Position)
CSR-Personal Lines- Hybrid Position
- Emphasis on knowing how to rate policies and be familiar with carrier underwriting guidelines.
- Emphasis on retention efforts to including proactive calls, taking payments, creating portfolios.
- Emphasis on providing back up support to the CSR team and Advisors with regards to all customer service responsibilities.
- Provide superior customer service to clients as defined by our agency culture.
- Process all types of incoming insurance mail, i.e., endorsements, cancellations, new and renewal policies, etc.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner and with our current status guidelines.
- Verify the computer generated policy declarations with information requested by the underwriter and/or agency for accuracy.
- Update computer for cancellations and re-instatements. Send out form letter to clients as applicable.
- Input customer applications into the agency management system from the carrier rating applications.
- Report issues and follow up for resolutions with carriers and clients.
- Assist in completion of Underwriting audits as required.
- Monitor personal continuing education requirements to ensure compliance with licensing requirements. Attend classes as necessary.
- Florida 4-40 or 2-20 License Required
- 3 or more years experience in personal lines insurance
- Solid understanding of all lines of Personal insurance
- Knowledge of Applied "EPIC" Agency Management System beneficial
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Please email your resume is a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org,