The Disney Sales and Solutions Specialist will attend a paid mandatory training class where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $16.95 per hour
- Assist guest with managing their accounts
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications to include phone, chat and email.
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Assist Guest by providing comprehensive information about the resorts and dining using numerous software applications during this process
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Complete all required company training and compliance course
- Manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills Grammar Fluency and professional email etiquette
- Passion and knowledge of Disney products
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Sales and Service Experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.