Claims Adjuster – Non-Standard Auto | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Non-Standard Auto Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our client's claims team, utilize your knowledge of non-standard claims to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Non-Standard Auto Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Experience handling non-standard auto claims from inception through closure
- Consult with specialists such as lawyers, engineers, architects, and physicians.
- Assist attorneys and other specialists when defending the company against contestation
- All file handling must be within state statutes, client claims handling guidelines, and best practices
- Negotiates settlement of claims up to designated authority level
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims; monitors reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim
- 2+ years of experience handling non-standard auto claims as a claims adjuster
- Must have an active Texas, Florida, or Oklahoma adjuster license
- A high school diploma required or equivalent
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including auto claims jobs in the US. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.