Business Development Manager - Dallas
7 days left
Our client is a growing insurance company that meets the needs of various businesses by offering flexible coverage and payment options for Workers' Comp and General Liability policies. They are currently expanding their territories and lines of business. We are looking for a Business Development Manager for the Texas Territory.
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Remote Near the Dallas area.
Overview: The Business Development Manager will build relationships with local agencies across the assigned territory. This role is newly created to match the company's ongoing growth and future goals. Ideally, the Business Development Manager will be located in Texas to have an easier commute to the majority of the targeted territory and agency group.
- Creates new business opportunities and expands existing relationships for Workers Compensation and General Liability Commercial Lines opportunities.
- Monitors the environment to ensure the most competitive position for the company.
- Identifies and implements policy and procedure improvements to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates with respective business units when responding to a request for proposal to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues, and current competition.
- Determines best approach and makes presentations to various groups when needed.
- Attends trade shows and conferences, both educational and customer oriented.
- Assists in the creation of targets and compensation plans for agents/distributors and uses progress reports to help distributors reach their goals.
- Plans and oversees ongoing communication programs with existing business partners, customers, and prospects.
- Works with the Marketing Department to develop new material and collateral to facilitate new business development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong retail agency relationships in the assigned territory.
- 5+ years in Workers Compensation and General Liability Commercial Lines Business Development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and related business development software.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for more information.