A&B Insurance, an Alera Group Company is seeking Agency Support candidates to join their Employee Benefits team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
We are not like other agencies that you have worked with in the past, we are different. Join a family that works as a team. FL Blue is the ONLY carrier offering product in all 67 counties! We leave no FL residents behind, opening you up to more opportunities. We will educate, work with you, and be committed to your success. ABIF is the leading producing agency for Florida Blue with over 37 Years as a Florida Blue Agency. We are one of the 24 founding firms in Alera Group, one of the nation's largest benefit organizations. We are a team that will help you grow, focus on education and excellence, and offers a complete portfolio of products to use in the sales process.Responsibilities
- Support production of the Sales Team by maintaining spreadsheets.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail as required.
- Provide a high-quality administrative support service.
- Data Entry and Database Upkeep.
- Email Marketing.
- Assisting Management on special projects as needed.
- Have an active 214.215.440 license.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus.
- Current on CE Credits.
- Must be computer literate ability to use basics (no programming needed).
- Fast learner and an ability to adapt to a changing market.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.