Commercial Auto and Liability Claims Adjuster - Tampa, FL
4 days left
Do you have 1-5 years' experience handling auto liability and/or commercial general liability claims and are looking to make a change to work for a company that values work/life balance? Federated Insurance has a career opportunity for you in this office-based Commercial Auto and Liability Claims Adjuster position. No specific state experience is required.
- Gather evidence and document claims facts.
- Determine the value of damaged items.
- Understand and explain insurance policy coverage to clients and third parties.
- Negotiate settlements with clients or third parties.
- Resolve claims, which may include paying or denying claims.
- Communicate with clients, physicians, attorneys, contractors and others to ensure claims are resolved in a prompt, fair, and courteous way.
- Occasionally handle defending policyholders in court, compromising, or recovering outstanding dollars.
- A four year degree in a business-related field.
- 1-5 years' experience in handling auto or general liability claims.
- Strong analytical, computer, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills