Workers' Compensation Claims Representative - Tampa, FL
2 days left
Do you have 1-5 years' experience handling workers' compensation claims and are looking to make a change to work for a company that values work/life balance? Federated Insurance has a career opportunity for you in this office-based Workers' Compensation Claims Representative position. No specific state experience is required.
This is an in-office position that will work out of our Tampa, FL office, located at 600 North Westshore Blvd. A work from home option is not available.
- Complete thorough investigation of the alleged work injury and document claims facts.
- Determine the value of injury and establish appropriate case reserves.
- Complete claim determination to identify if injury was work related.
- Accurately pay medical and wage loss benefits.
- Initiate return to work discussions with the employer.
- Negotiate settlements with the injured employee or attorney.
- Communicate with employer, employee, physician, attorney and others to ensure claims are resolved in a prompt, fair, and courteous way.
- A four year degree in a business-related field
- 1-5 years' experience in handling workers' compensation claims.
- Ability to make confident decisions based on available information
- Strong analytical, computer, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management and leadership experience a plus
Salary: $58,500-$78,100 (Starting salary will be determined based on skills and experience.)