Commercial Lines Property Expert Underwriter - Insurance Carrier - 100% REMOTE
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients in Commercial Lines Property Expert Underwriter, Associate Underwriter or Assistant Underwriter positions. Responsibilities include:
- Knowledge and work experience of large or complex commercial property risks.
- Solicit and evaluate insurance applications to approve or decline risks based on company appetite and guidelines.
- Review, classify, evaluate, and price business for primarily moderately complex property accounts. Experience with various risk management tools, including CAT modeling is a plus.
- Consider and offer risk management solutions to help the insured operate safely and maximize profitability.
- Manage a portfolio of renewal business with focus on retention and profitability.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with agents/broker community.
- Maintain accurate file documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Phase into retirement working from home.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!