Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Account Manager, you personally manage a dedicated book of commercial P&C business clients along with supporting the senior team leader with a million dollar portfolio. The agency also sees this as an opportunity to continue learning and growing so you can eventually take on a much larger book of business with more complex accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Account Manager duties from A-to-Z on a $300k+ revenue book primarily comprised of small to mid-sized commercial accounts
- CSR and policy admin support on a larger portfolio ($10k+ revenue accounts) such as certificates, auto ID cards, claims reporting, and Acord forms
Skills & Experience
- Florida 2-20 insurance license
- Minimum three (3) years of commercial insurance service and policy management experience
- Diverse coverage exposure (GL, auto, property, work comp)
The agency can offer a hybrid work schedule splitting time between the office and working at home.