WC Claims Liaison- Agency
Claims Liaison- Agency
Are you tired of the daily grind of handling Worker Compensation claims, as an adjuster and want a career that will allow you to utilize your experience, but in a liaison role? If so this job is a perfect fit for you!
As Claims Liaison you will:
- Work on assuring that the client and P&C claims adjusters are working in a timely manner to resolve all claims fairly and efficiently.
- Prepare insurance claim forms, reports or related documents and review them for completeness.
- Post or attach information to claim file.
- Contact insured or other involved persons to obtain important information.
- Organize or work with agency management system or carrier claims systems to input, access, and search or retrieve data.
- Provide customer service, such as instructions on proceeding with claims.
- Serve as a technical resource for commercial lines department and clients.
- Develop expertise in risk services technology platforms.
- Follow agency policies and procedures for the claims advocacy program including monitoring, follow-up and reserve review; collaborate with clients, adjusters, and attorneys for optimal results.
- Participate in claims review meetings.
- Create and maintain carrier relationships.
- Provide claims analysis.
- Retrieve carrier loss runs and prepare loss summary reports.
- Keep producers informed regarding claims activity.
- Assist with special projects for Risk Services Team.
- Coordinate claims initiatives with loss control and other agency personnel.
- Keep Agency Executives posted regarding potential E&O Claims.
- Work with Defense Counsel when required.
- Florida All Lines Adjuster 6-20 or 2-20 Property & Casualty License.
- Bachelors degree; five years workers' compensation claims related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AIC or other insurance designation preferred.
- Risk management experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of workers' compensation coverage's.
- Knowledge of Applied "EPIC" Agency Management System beneficial.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
For immediate consideration please email your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.