Underwriting Business Analyst
This role is very similar to an Underwriting Analyst role. While our client will consider individuals with backgrounds outside of underwriting who might have business analyst expertise, someone with an underwriting background who is accustomed to managing service providers and providing underwriting analysis would be a great candidate for this role.
- Primary liaison to various business units
- Discuss, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes and IT applications and systems.
- Act as the technical consultant for business problems and opportunities
- Provide insight for possible technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- 5+ years in a business analyst related role (required)
- 3+ years of experience working within an insurance environment (required)
- Casualty lines of business experience (preferred)
- Experience working as a "lead" in an environment requiring minimal supervision (required)
- Worked directly with customers to communicate business requirements (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)