Software Engineer – EDI Analyst
CorVel Corporation is hiring an EDI Analyst to support translations involved in the movement of data to and from multiple business systems. You will research and propose next steps for failed translations, assisting with data flow issues and participating in testing and production set up for new solutions.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting translation production lines and working with a software development team on delivery of solutions. This position is a mix of researching new issues and working with other team members on solutions, with an emphasis on best practices and forward-thinking solutions.
Our continual investments in technology and human capital enable us to deliver the most innovative, integrated solutions. We are a growing company and a great place to work, with plenty of career advancement opportunities. You will be an integral part of a team designing and developing important next generation solutions that will support key business processes.Responsibilities
- Work closely with the customers, CorVel staff and EDI Operations team to resolve issues
- Learn our business model and understand existing enterprise applications
- Participate in regular meetings with development teams
- Create and maintain maps in GenTran and/or Azure Logic Apps
- Experience supporting production lines that transmit and translate inbound and outbound
- Detailed knowledge of EDI communications standards and development
- Preferably including 837 (Institutional, Professional, Dental), 835, 275, 270, 271, 277, 824, 997 and 999
- Good spoken and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with software development processes
- Comfortable working in fast paced, detail oriented environment
- Working knowledge of SFTP / SFTP-SSH and related commands
- Working knowledge of DOS batch scripting language
- Working knowledge of data encryption tools, such as PGP
- SQL Server
- IBM Gentran
- Azure Log Analytics
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Integration Services
- IAIABC standards
- Windows Power Shell
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable