CLAIMS SENIOR FIELD ADJUSTER- TAMPA
Position is responsible for prompt and thorough investigation of routine to moderately complex residential property claims. This is a field based position involving on-site inspection of insured properties. Regular travel within assigned territory is required. The territory for this position is Tampa.
- Prompt and courteous servicing of property claims, including insured and agency contact and follow through.
- Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to foster the timely resolution of claims, including, but not limited to, policyholders, public adjusters, attorneys, vendors and experts.
- Timely identification, analysis and resolution of coverage issues arising in claims investigation.
- Factual investigation of cause of loss.
- Coverage determination based on a variety of policy and endorsements.
- Maintain proper file documentation reflecting progressive claim handling.
- Coverage and Payment Letters necessary to settle and conclude the claim.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must maintain a Florida All-Lines adjuster (620) license.
- 5+ years of property claims adjustment experience required including at least 2 years of field experience.
- 2+ years adjusting interior perils.
- Mediation and appraisal experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of property insurance policy and coverage analysis.
- Must be able to work under deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong skills and experience with Xactimate estimating program.