Insurance Assistant - Tampa Legal
Launch Your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Liberty Mutual Insurance is looking for an enthusiastic person with a background in Insurance Assistant work for our Legal office in Tampa.
Work from home till 2022- due to Covid
In this Insurance Assistant role you will:
- This position is with the Legal Department of Liberty Mutual.
- Open new files and complete file set-up on new referrals.
- Review court websites for Civil Action File Numbers and Service information.
- Processing of high volume court documents.
- Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business
- Perform other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying.
- Dependability, attention to details, and ability to follow/interpret procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience ;preferred experience in Legal
A little about us
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.