Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with broad expertise in modern front-end technologies to collaborate with our Business Operations, and Development teams to design, develop and maintain modern software systems and user interfaces.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a strong creative drive and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand but the conviction to speak up and explain your decisions.
Part of the team is based in Portland, OR and part of the team is remote. This position may work from anywhere in the US.Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain complex web applications.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Adhere to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of software.
- Learn our business model and understand existing enterprise applications.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+
- 5+ years of experience in .Net C# development, including ASP.NET MVC
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science.
- Comfortable working in a team setting or independently.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Cloud development
- Familiarity with Kendo UI controls
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.