Quality Assurance Reviewer
Sutton Inspection Bureau is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, growing company that has over seven decades of involvement and experience in the insurance inspection industry. We are committed to quality insurance inspections, prompt time service, and strive to meet our clients every need.
Sutton Inspection Bureau has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Reviewer. In this role, the quality assurance reviewer will be responsible for completing or ‘clearing' submitted inspection reports promptly and in compliance with customer requirements/guidelines.
Responsible for the review of inspection reports submitted by the field inspector; review of forms and documents includes, but is not limited to:
- Review forms to confirm accuracy
- Oversee full completion of forms including Add-On(s)
- Interact with field inspectors regarding inspection report returns and/or questions pertaining to proper completion of inspection report.
- Promptly address any customer returns/rejections
- Professionally interact with the customer and/or customer representatives
This position offers base salary, competitive commission structure, bonus and benefits.
Sutton offers a broad range of incredible benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Simple IRA retirement contributions
Job Type: Full-time