LEASING PROFESSIONAL FOR LUXURY COMMUNITY IN BRANDON, FL
Picerne Real Estate Group is recruiting high-energy, success-driven individuals to join our marketing/leasing team. The Leasing Professional plays a crucial role in our organization by connecting apartment home renters with our beautiful communities. Our Leasing Professionals are challenged to generate new business by meeting sales goals, retain existing business by providing outstanding customer service and to have FUN at work, all while learning the business of Residential Property Management. Rapid career growth in management exists for top performers.
- Conduct creative B2B marketing in the local community to promote awareness.
- Greet and tour perspective residents to secure leases using proven closing techniques.
- Effectively market the community and communicate with residents using social media.
- Regularly survey and report on local market conditions to ensure competitive advantage.
- Track and manage leads and perform aggressive follow up with perspective residents.
- Participate in physical inspections and property awareness efforts to ensure quality assurance.
- Meet monthly sales goals
- A 4-year degree in business, marketing or a related field is required.
- Prior sales experience and proven academic success.
- Superior customer service and polished communication skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated, available to work some weekends and have a sense of urgency.
We offer a competitive compensation package including an attractive apartment discount, bonus potential and excellent benefits. Benefits package include employer contributed health and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement and relocation opportunities. Picerne Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer. www.picernerealestategroup.com
Picerne requires that its employees be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, Picerne will require that employees and applicants provide proof of vaccination, but will not require employees and applicants to provide medical information. In jurisdictions where proof of vaccination is not permitted to be obtained, Picerne will require written certification from employees and applicants that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19. Picerne will consider accommodation where applicants have certain medical contraindications or sincerely held religious reasons for declining vaccination.
Apply for Leasing Professional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly