Picerne Real Estate Group has been building and managing properties on a continuing basis since 1925. With 3 generations of Picerne leadership providing continued growth on a national stage, the pride of ownership is very important to our company. We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians with proven skills for apartment communities located in Daytona/Deland/Brandon/Sarasota, FL. A general knowledge of apartment maintenance is required.
- Maintain the upkeep of a property's grounds
- Making ready apartments (punching and painting)
- Running work order tickets
- On-call maintenance emergencies
- Special assigned property projects
- Providing exceptional customer services to residents
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Valid driver's license required
- Reliable vehicle
- EPA Certification is beneficial.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Apartment discount!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits!
- Paid vacation days, sick days, holiday pay!
- 401K retirement plan with company match!
Picerne requires that its employees be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Where permitted by law, Picerne will require that employees and applicants provide proof of vaccination, but will not require employees and applicants to provide medical information. In jurisdictions where proof of vaccination is not permitted to be obtained, Picerne will require written certification from employees and applicants that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19. Picerne will consider accommodation where applicants have certain medical contraindications or sincerely held religious reasons for declining vaccination.
“Picerne Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly