Adjuster-Bodily Injury Multi-line-REMOTE from anywhere in Florida
Multi-line BI Liability Adjuster for Sarasota operation-REMOTE from anywhere in Florida
We have a client with an immediate need for an experienced 3rd party Florida Bodily Injury Liability adjuster. This has the potential to be a remote position for the right candidate who resides in the state Florida.
Primary responsibilities of this position will be to adjust liability claims for self-insured clients involving Automobile, General Liability, Property and Professional Liability losses for government municipalities.
This position requires thorough and complete investigations to gather sufficient information to make informed and knowledgeable coverage and liability decisions.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Investigate and evaluate coverage, liability and damages in handling of all lines of coverage and report claims to excess carrier(s) as required.
- Evaluate and negotiate fair and equitable settlements
- Pursue subrogation recoveries
- Maintain 97% closing ratio
- Meet and maintain general file handling goals and procedures as outlined by the client
- Deliver exceptional customer service through professional and timely communication including telephone, email and written correspondence
- At least three years of 3rd Party Florida BI experience- more preferred
- All-Lines Florida License
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Florida self-insured/municipality claims experience-preferred
- Attorney rep/Litigation liability experience-3 years+
Position is Temp to Perm.
Once perm (approx. 4 months) will have options for all company benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off: Vacation time, and much more.
You will be working with one of the most respected TPA's in the Southeast. Great benefits! Great People! Great Opportunities!