Product Manager- Homeowners
The Product Manager's key function will be to assist the company in developing our strategies moving forward. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining products that are marketable and meet the needs of our agents/insured and are profitable and allow for continued growth.
- Develops products, including rate manuals, underwriting manuals and forms.
- Reviews, evaluates, enhances, and refines existing products.
- Leads product reviews, implements revisions to products which include preparing filings, preparing state required supporting documents and providing guidance to systems.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and maximizes efficiency in Product procedures while effectively utilizing available resources.
- Manage projects including planning, business requirements, timeliness and quality.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience and /or training in product management.
- CPCU designation preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in product management in homeowner's personal lines.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word format to email@example.com.