Customer Service Representative (CSR) Flexible Working Hours!
7 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Cayemitte Group
As one of the nation's premiere insurance services and surety bond providers licensed in multiple states, The Cayemitte Group, Inc. (TCG) specializes in managing both personal and corporate risks to keep our clients well protected and positioned for continual growth. Our office located in Saint Petersburg, Florida is seeking to add a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to our staff. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to grow with our successful Client Services Team.
TCG is looking to recruit a highly motivated, organized individual with strong communication and outstanding customer service skills to join our team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, efficient, high quality professional service to clients.
- Communicate with Senior Staff members and Account Executives to obtain information or inform them about account status or changes.
- Produce Accords and submit applications on-line to various insurance companies.
- Process and record requests for documents including certificates of insurance, notices of cancellation, finance agreements, and copies of policy documents.
- Manage insurance company downloads.
- Maintain detailed office records and files for each policyholder, including policies to be reinstated or canceled.
- Complete and submit policy change requests to Underwriters.
- Run various reports for the agency including policy types, producer reports, book of business reports, account receivable reports, etc.
- Process invoicing within Vertafore AMS 360, including monthly batch invoicing.
- Customer Service experience with 4-5 years experience in an insurance organization
- Licensed with a Florida 440 Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Licensed with a Florida 220 License preferred
- Strong knowledge of Commercial and Personal Lines coverage
- Highly Proficient in Vertafore AMS 360 including creating applications and documents, certificates, and monthly batch invoicing
- Knowledge and experience with Surety Bonding and surety underwriting a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized, self-starter
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Flexible Working Hours
- Business Casual