The Disney's eCommerce Sales and Service Agent creates magic for our members before they arrive for their Walt Disney Resort vacation and during their stay. The eCommerce Sales and Service Agent assists Guests with their digital experience through the website and in the My Disney Experience application. The eCommerce Sales and Service Agent is an hourly position in a high-volume inbound contact center located at the Disney Reservation Center in either Orlando or Tampa, FL.
This position is temporarily working remotely and requires a supported high-speed internet and private work environment.
The Disney eCommerce Sales Service Agent will attend a paid mandatory training class (currently offered remote from home) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of the Disney Reservation Center are Monday through Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour
- Assist Guest with managing their accounts, and providing appropriate solutions to concerns via chat and emails and phone
- Maintain expected productivity including inbound reservations
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Complete all required Company training and compliance courses as assigned
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Assist with booking reservations by providing comprehensive information about recreation and dining experiences using numerous software applications during this process.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Grammar Fluency and Professional email etiquette
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Proactively engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Proven ability to provide product information, using sales skills to multiple Guest simultaneously and maintain productivity goals of department
- Sales & service experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for Walt Disney World products and services