Sales Manager (Medicare Sales)
e-TeleQuote : Where Your Passion Meets Purpose. Are you Passionate about helping others! Is selling Health Insurance your Passion? e-TeleQuote helps to give your Passion a Purpose. We are hiring Licensed Insurance Agents to work from home and be part of a company that is continuing to grow and make a difference in the Medicare industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Insurance Sales Manager:
- Ensure agents and team are meeting or exceeding Sales and Quality performance goals through the use of established metrics.
- Protect consumer private information.
- Plan, organize, and direct site sales strategies.
- Partner with leadership to determine daily, weekly and monthly sales incentive programs.
- Assist in skills assessment by measuring and reviewing periodic performance, delivering feedback, assessing reactions, and responding appropriately.
- Partner with site leadership (Site Director and Team Leaders) to identify development needs of staff to ensure they have the necessary tools to provide quality service and achieve goals.
- Provide agents with ongoing sales coaching and training to ensure performance and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Site Director to ensure Team Leaders are consistently and accurately completing and documenting individual sales coaching with each agent.
- Analyze statistical reports and other documentation to identify trends and implement enhancements to overall performance.
- Work with internal business partners to proactively develop continuous quality improvement initiatives surrounding customer service and client satisfaction.
- Develop and implement programs that enhance employee motivation and maintain a positive work environment.
- Communicate and implement and/or enforce site policies and procedures.
- Manage site sales incentive budget; report status to leadership on a regular basis.
- Assist leadership team with tactical planning for the site to ensure quality interactions with clients and enhance overall operational effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience Requirements of Insurance Sales Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience.
- 3-5 years' experience as a leader in a sales/call center environment.
- Inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales environment, preferably in a brokerage or insurance company with a successful track record of goal achievement.
- Knowledgeable in CMS and Health Care reform rules and regulations required.
- Budgeting and basic P&L management experience necessary.
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Insurance Sales Manager:
- Ability to present to large groups and motivate individuals in a sales environment.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems including MS Office products.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting highly demanding sales goals.
- Ability to act as a role model and leader within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Benefits at e-TeleQuote include:
- We offer a 100% company paid health insurance option for employees (HDHP) with an HSA, other health insurance options available
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability and a range of voluntary benefits too
- Paid Volunteer Day each year
- Generous paid time off benefits
- 401(k) plan with a company match and vesting is immediate
AWESOME team environment!