Account Consultant, Risk Control, National Insurance
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Liberty Mutual is expanding our Risk Control team in the state of Florida. We are seeking a highly talented, experienced safety/risk control professional to join a dedicated client team for a Fortune 50 customer. This position requires consulting directly with their state-wide Florida operations plus a rapidly growing specialty division with a national / U.S. geographic territory.
This dedicated team is a group of experienced safety professionals that partner with the customer's safety staff to deliver high value, loss mitigating and loss reducing results. This newly created position offers a talented safety professional the opportunity to develop and implement risk reduction service plans on a nationwide scale. The individual must possess strong technical and analytical skills, extensive fleet safety experience, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience.
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Conduct extensive research and data analysis to identify customer's source of risk, loss and costs
- Assess and benchmarks customer's performance against internal and industry standards
- Utilize advanced software applications to find innovative and cost-effective solutions to customer's risk service needs
- Organize data into technical reports & presentations
- Participate in cAustomer training and professional development programs
- Provide technical support to assist with implementation of recommendations/actions plans
- Actively pursue professional development efforts to better meet customer expectations
Capabilities & Characteristics:
- Capacity to identify trends which are customer focused; exceeding their expectations
- Strong knowledge of fleet safety programs
- Work with a sense of urgency to address customer request or problems
- Able to adapt and manage changing priorities
- Capacity to be a trusted advisor and partner
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Proven ability to deal with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in safety, engineering or environmental science
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a health and/or safety related field
- CSP, CPE required; Master's degree preferred
- Successful demonstration of technical skills in risk assessment, risk analysis, & project management
- Travel: Up to 50% (Initially: state of FL; future: entire U.S.)