Human Resource Administrator
The Human Resource Administrator supports the Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. The main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Assist with the revision of company policies
- Liaise with external partners. Like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS office)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resource or relevant field
**Extended work expectations, including evening and weekends, will be mandatory in times of a catastrophic event.
RYZE reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way that RYZE desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential functions, to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains at will. RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.