CLAIMS FIELD ADJUSTER- 1099 Sarasota/Naples/Ft. Myers
3 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
POSITION SUMMARY: Position is responsible for prompt and thorough investigation of routine to moderately complex residential property or liability claims. This is a field based position involving on-site inspection of insured properties. Regular travel within assigned territory is required. Position is in the Sarasota/Naples/Ft. Myers area.
• Prompt and courteous servicing of property and/or liability claims, including insured and agency contact and follow through.
• Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to foster the timely resolution of claims, including, but not limited to, policyholders, public adjusters, attorneys, vendors and experts.
• Timely identification, analysis and resolution of coverage issues arising in claims investigation
• Factual investigation of cause of loss
• Preparation and submission of detailed estimates of damaged property
• Maintain proper file documentation reflecting claim adjustment
• Denial and Payment Letters prepared for examiner review and approval
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must maintain a Florida licensed All-Lines adjuster (520), at least 12 hours of yearly Continuing Education as required by licensing division of DFS.
• 5+ years of property claims adjustment experience required; field experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good skills working with customers.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of property insurance policy and coverage analysis.
• Must be able to work under deadlines.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong skills and experience with Xactimate estimating program.