Senior Homeowner Claims Adjuster - Sarasota - 4667
4 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sr. Homeowners Claims Adjuster - Sarasota
Regional Insurance Carrier is currently looking to hire a senior level property claims adjuster in the Sarasota, Florida area. Position will be responsible for handling complex property claims, particularly those property claims considered high value with unique coverages and exposures or risks. This individual will be considered a Subject Matter Expert with 8+ years of claims expertise and the ability to act as a mentor and trainer to others.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and resolves assigned property claims of high complexity.
- Determines the facts of the loss, coverage compensability and the degree of exposure by unit of coverage.
- Reviews, analyzes, and applies policy conditions, provisions, exclusions and endorsements pertinent to a variety of losses.
- Establishes timely and accurate property claim and expense reserves.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer, or their representative, by telephone and/or write correspondence regarding all aspects of the claims process.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on the claims process, by identifying and suggesting process improvement ideas to increase efficiency in the claim process.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in the adjusting of residential and commercial claims or a combination of education and experience.
- Daily claim experience in a carrier is required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual a plus.
- AIC a plus.
This position represents a good career opportunity with advancement potential. Salary commensurate with experience. Job 4667