Flood Customer Service Rep I
Progressive Home is growing and were looking for talented people to join our call center team. We offer the confidence and stability that comes with working for a successful and growing organization. Voted one of the top Tampa Bay employers for the past 8 years, our commitment does not stop with our employees, but carries through with our community involvement. Whether youre searching for a new job or are interested in continuing your career, Progressive Home may be that perfect place for you.
For our call center reps, its all about helping people. You will have the opportunity to apply your experience working with customers, strong communication skills and ability to multitask to help people with their insurance needs. If paying close attention to detail brings you happiness, and you would like to work with the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a specialized insurance niche, then this is an opportunity to consider.
Well provide you with paid training, while you learn the nuts and bolts of insurance. Youll have the support of a collaborative team and the opportunity to develop your career with Progressive Home.
Pay Rate: $15 to $16 per hour depending on experience, plus:
- An annual bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-6pm OR 9:30am - 6pm
- Associates degree or higher and one year work experience.
- In lieu of above, at least 1 year post-secondary education and a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- In lieu of a degree or post-secondary education, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and listening
- Ability to navigate the internal and company intranet to search for answers and information
- Demonstrated success in a team environment
- Demonstrated understanding of basic software applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Email)
- Typing or keyboarding skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to provide best in class customer service
- Knowledge of NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program)rules and regulations, including rating and TRRP(Texas Risk Reduction Program) reporting.
Benefits & Perks:
As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. As a company committed to our employees, its not surprising that we offer great benefits that include:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development.
- Diverse, welcoming culture.
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off and a 401K plan that is 100% vested!
If you are looking for a career, not just a job, apply now!