Software Admin / Sr
Pay Grade: 041/043
PRG job title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: St Petersburg, FL
The Software Administrator is an intermediate level position working under general supervision and is responsible for servicing and supporting assigned technical infrastructure that support Progressive's business capabilities. Ensures infrastructure availability by providing second level troubleshooting and resolution of assigned Progressive infrastructure incidents. Works on problems of basic to moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations requires a review of a variety of factors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job. Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Support various Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence as well as various plugins and add-ons
- Assist with JQL and advanced filters
- Facilitate Training and maintain training documentation
- Set up user accounts and permissions
- Create new and modify existing workflows
- Setup, configure, and manage plugins
- Review existing processes to find and improve efficiencies within Atlassian products
- Create new or update existing reports
- Associate's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field of study and a minimum of two years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of four years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in a large IT environment with many categories of devices, infrastructures and operating systems may be accepted.
- Basic knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns
- Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next actions
- Knowledge of information systems and IT operations, such as Windows operating systems components, navigation tools, common hardware and software related concepts
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Annual Gainshare bonus based on company performance, up to 24% of salary
- 401k which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6% that is 100% vested
- Dedication to work/life balance which includes flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic culture that encourages engagement, supports Employee Resource Groups, values your input and embraces a relaxed atmosphere
- Onsite gym and wellness programs with discounts & rewards
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development.
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Healthcare standard benefits (medical, dental, vision)
PLEASE NOTE: For additional details regarding this job, contact Progressive Home Human Resources.
** Sponsorship is not available for this position.**