Application Developer - Senior
Application Developer - Intermediate/Senior
Pay Grade - 43
Software developers at Progressive Home are essential to our success. With expertise in creating and supporting applications, youll be a part of innovative projects.
Progressive Home, PropertyIT department, is hiring a senior developer to work on our IAQ and Policy systems. You will be a member of a growing team working on delivery and support responsibilities for these new applications.
As an ideal candidate will have Front-end and Back-end development experience with VB.NET, ASP.NET, APIs and SQL Server. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and working in a collaborative development environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering) and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 6 years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted
- Proficiency with Server-Side Technology (VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Proficiency using TFS or another source control tool
- Proficiency implementing APIs
Benefits and Perks
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 30% of your salary; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401k which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6% that is 100% vested
- Dedication to work/life balance which includes flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic culture that encourages engagement, supports Employee Resource Groups, values your input and embraces a relaxed atmosphere
- Onsite gym and wellness programs with discounts & rewards
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development.
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Healthcare standard benefits (medical, dental, vision)
** Sponsorship is not available for this position. **