Westminster Communities of Florida, a Mission-inspired, fiscally strong, faith based, not-for-profit organization, is seeking Registered Nurses at our continuing care retirements communities. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We invite you to join our team as a Registered Nurse (RN) in our Health Center. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Experience working with the elderly, handicapped or developmentally disabled adults preferred.
A day in the life of an RN at Westminster consists of :
- Providing heartfelt caring service to our residents.
- Following physician orders to provide excellent care and care planning.
- Administering medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctors appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
- Supervise and support CNA's and LPNs as Charge Nurse ensure they are providing resident care based on physician orders and defined care plans.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Shift Differential
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages & Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite & Wellness Program
- Vacation Pay
- Free Covered Parking (Downtown Orlando)
- Career Advancement
- Discounted Meals & More!
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.
Full and Part Time positions available.