FCCI Insurance Group is a trusted provider of comprehensive property & casualty coverage in 19 states. We are a successful and growing organization built on the strength of our guiding principles. Our mission, corporate philosophy and core values are all indicators of the excellent manner in which our employees conduct business every day. FCCI has a reputation for excellence in products, services and employees – and it’s a great place to work!
Currently seeking an experienced Accounting professional to perform detailed fiscal and accounting work, within a collaborative, continuous learning environment. Primary responsibilities include maintaining accounting records, preparing journal entries, reconciliations and various analyses, assisting with month-end close, and completing complex bank reconciliations. Experience with PeopleSoft or other enterprise system applications a plus. This position is located in our Sarasota, FL corporate headquarter office (located just east of I-75 off University Parkway.)Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (with an emphasis in Accounting)
- Two years of professional accounting experience
- Solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to analyze financial data and solve accounting problems
- Strong experience preparing financial statements and account reconciliations
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of People Soft (preferred but not required)
- Experience in the insurance industry (preferred but not required)
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace