Pay Grade 41
The UI Developer is responsible for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in website design and development. The position is responsible for developing the user interface and customer experience for our websites and applications. This includes navigation, layout, user experience, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and responsive support for mobile and desktop use.
This position leverages a variety of technologies, from legacy layouts to fully-responsive UIs, as well as several languages and frameworks, including HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, ASP.net, C#, MVC, Knockout and Vue.js. Because this position is exposed to multiple code bases and supports both the UI and other back-end functionality, there are many opportunities to grow and expand your knowledge base and professional skill sets. This is a perfect position for independent, detail-oriented, self-starters that can multitask and who enjoy a variety of projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes requirements for software programs or application enhancements
- Makes recommendations for programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for software programs, components or applications
- Performs development testing and audits results
- Researches technical problems and recommends solutions
- On-call hours may be required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering) and minimum two years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of four years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.
- Knowledge of computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Basic knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next actions
- Ability to research and find technology solutions and maintain awareness of emerging technology
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Annual Gainshare bonus based on company performance up to 24% of base salary
- 401k which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6% that is 100% vested
- Dedication to work/life balance which includes flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic culture that encourages engagement, supports Employee Resource Groups, values your input and embraces a relaxed atmosphere
- Onsite gym and wellness programs with discounts & rewards
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development.
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Healthcare standard benefits (medical, dental, vision)
*Sponsorship is not available for this position*