Field Case Manager
The Medical Case Manager is responsible to coordinate medical care for Injured Worker’s, develop a comprehensive case management plan to facilitate recovery and return to work. You will work with Insurance carriers, Employers, Providers, Injured Worker’s and Attorneys. This is a heavy local travel role responsible for working with a caseload of workers compensation claimants within a defined jurisdiction.
Requirements and Skills:
- Have an unencumbered current Registered Nurse Licensure
- Must have one of the following certifications -- CCM, CRRN, COHN, or CDMS certification.
- Own Vehicle and ability to travel extensively in local territory
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, Outlook, iPhone Competitive salary within industry, flexible schedule, home-based office, full complement of benefits, company provided equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.