Auto/General Liability Adjuster
Large insurance carrier located in Tampa is currently looking for a Junior Auto / General Liability Claims adjuster on a temporary basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set.
Provides quality investigation and analysis to adjust claims of Minor Restaurant clsims. Will be dealing with a high number of claims and complaints and will need to have patience. Will also help with clerical type things like filing surveillance tapes.
Essential Tasks/Major Duties
- Collaborate proactively with agents, policyholders and internal stakeholder on minor restaurant claims.
- Investigate losses, identify coverage, evaluate liability and damages.
- Develop plan of action to proactively conclude claims, timely evaluate damages, engage other parties in negotiations and settle claims pursuant to guidelines.
- Establish and maintain proper reserves for each claim to accurately reflect the financial exposure.
- Review and interpret commercial insurance policies and accordingly communicate coverage issues verbally and in writing..
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- HS Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience handling general liability including slip and falls and auto.
- Florida Adjuster License
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite