Regional Billing Coordinator
FCCI Insurance Group is celebrating (60) years of taking care of our customers and keeping our promises. For years our Regional Billing Coordinators have enjoyed working in our fun, fast paced & dynamic environment where they take pride in being part of our terrific team.
Working as a well-respected home office Regional Billing Coordinator and ‘partner’, you will work with other talented teammates and customers, to provide investigative support and solutions for your region’s billing-related matters. Use your talents to capably prioritize and analyze situations, multi-task (accessing & researching across multiple FCCI systems) and deliver solutions that result in a job well done with true customer appreciation. Key activities include analyzing billing-related transactions, making determinations regarding the issuance of refunds, premium and policy cancellation suspensions and/or allocation of funds and other processes. FCCI teammates will help you learn as you prepare for an exciting career as a Regional Billing Coordinator. We promise you won’t be bored and you will get to show off your abilities to capably multi-task/juggle a lot! Best of all, at the end of each day, you will feel a true sense of accomplishment and appreciation. This position is located at FCCI’s Corporate headquarters in the Lakewood Ranch area of Sarasota, Florida.Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of relevant customer service and/or insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong computer experience
- Capability to quickly switch between several systems & applications to resolve customer needs
- Ability to handle billing and policy issues with tact, understanding and professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Associate’s degree preferred