Virtual Property Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance is changing the way the insurance industry looks and we want you to be part of our growing team! Our hyper focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences, establishing connections through technology, and using continuous improvement is transforming how we settle insurance claims.
**Please note: This position is located in Largo, FL. Selected candidates will be based inside the office - this position does allow for remote or home based work for a qualified candidate**
Key Responsibilities cont
Unexpected events are often unnerving. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for to truly impact someone’s life! Start your claims professional career today as a Virtual Property Adjuster in Largo, FL and be part of our dynamic team!
A Day in the Life:
• Virtually assess loss sites that have been damaged by fire, water, weather or other unexpected events.
• Use advanced video technology to collaborate with onsite vendors to identify damages and write a damage estimate from a virtual setting
• Use high resolution photographs provided by virtual imagery solutions to identify damages and write a damage estimate from a virtual setting
• Conduct a detailed review of the property and write an estimate to capture the extent of the damages
• Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the estimate and the policy.
• Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
• Negotiate claim settlements with customers in accordance with business unit standard methodologies.
• Use data and analytics to tell a story and influence decision making
• Flexibility to work in a variety of environments - independently, within a team, face-to-face, and virtually.
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
If offered the role, you may go to one of our regional training centers for training in our state of the art facility within your first two months at Allstate. You will work with other Allstate employees to learn standard processes, answer any questions you have and make career connections.
You’re a great match for this role if you:
Have previous experience in construction, restoration, or real estate appraisals
Experienced wind / hail evaluation and roofing estimating skills
Have prior experience using estimating software like Xactimate
Value providing an effortless customer service experience
Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
Have a bachelor’s degree and/or prior customer service experience
Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
CL-3 and CL-4 candidates are being considered
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverge
- Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment