Senior Business Analyst
FCCI is proud to be recognized as a top-notch employer by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend magazine and others. We encourage you to consider FCCI Insurance Group as your next employer of choice. FCCI is a highly collaborative environment that values its customer and our employees. We are committed to growing our teammates skills and careers. If you share our commitment to excellent service and continuous improvement, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Business Analyst will participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation to meet business needs. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for creating/documenting, tracing, maintaining, prioritizing, and accessing changes to the requirements. This role also ensures requirements go through hand off and sign off procedures defined by FCCI BA practices.
In addition, the Senior Business Analyst will work closely with key decision makers, systems owners and end users in support of core processes and critical business objectives. This position will be based out of our Sarasota, Florida corporate office in the Lakewood Ranch area.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of four years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects
- Minimum of two years working in the commercial insurance industry with solid working knowledge of commercial insurance terminology and general policy workflows preferred
- Solid working knowledge of the IIBA’s BABOK industry best practices
- Proven ability to elicit information from business partners and other interfacing application groups to understand current processing as well as new / enhanced requirements for future processing
- Experience in current state and future state business process modeling is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities as well as strong problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Information Technology concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Solid understanding of information systems, business operations, and processes to analyze business requirements
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work across multiple teams; work independently or as part of a group with strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban/Lean
- Basic knowledge of User Story language writing (As a, I want, So that)
- Basic knowledge of Gherkin language writing (Given, When, Then)
- Basic knowledge of Requirements Elicitation for Mobile Applications
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including profit sharing and bonus potential, along with an on-site café' and fitness center. Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace