Currently seeking a Tax Accountant to assist with the preparation of Federal/state/local income, premium, sale/use, and property tax filings. Assist with ensuring compliance for monthly filings and advising management of relevant issues. Other responsibilities include performing reconciliations of assigned tax accounts, researching and applying applicable tax law, and communicating with various taxing authorities, as needed. The selected individual will also assist with monthly Federal and State income tax provision work (GAAP and Statutory basis). Excellent opportunity to acquire diverse tax skills in a collaborative, continuous learning environment.Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Accounting or related business field (Note: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education)
- Minimum of two years of professional tax or accounting experience.
- Must be detail oriented. Follows through on tasks, by monitoring every step along the way to completion.
- Able to manage and prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively both orally and in written correspondence
- Takes proactive actions, by anticipating problems, needs, or changes that may occur
- Technical competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Able to quickly learn various tax and accounting software